[RFC] Release schedule for HAL 0.5.11

Danny Kukawka danny.kukawka at web.de
Mon Mar 10 08:37:28 PDT 2008

Hi,

here the current release schedule for the next HAL release 0.5.11:
- feature and major changes go into until Wednesday (2008-03-12)
- bugfixes and hal-info related changes until Friday (2008-03-14)
- release new version on the weekend (2008-03-16), or depending on open
  critical bugs by Monday at the latest.

I would like to see atm these (major) patches go into the release:
- optimization patches (Rob Taylor)
  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/hal/2008-March/011049.html (ff.)
- TabletPC support (Danny Kukawka)
  http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/hal/2008-March/011028.html

So please review and test them carefully. Let me know if there are other
patches left, that need to go into the release.

Cheers,

Danny