Please I need help with Hal and NFS

William Tambe tambewilliam at gmail.com
Sun May 25 21:23:53 PDT 2008

Ok, one more question,

Is it possible to write a HAL rule that matches discovery of nfs volume?

I know it is possible to match discovery of regular devices since udev
forward everything to HAL.

And it is even possible to match the file-system in use in the volume.

If anyone can help me with that question, I think that is really all I need.

I think I have confused everyone by talking about ubuntu.

Thank you for helping.
William Tambe