Any policy for 10-usb-music-players.fdi?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:00:46 PDT 2008

The same thing may apply to various usb mass storage device cameras.
Unable as they are to be identified by by their usb capabilities these
devices are currently not identified as cameras in their capability list
and there is no access method set.

Perhaps a solution for the previous music player problem could also be a
solution to this one?

Regards, Martin