Acer Aspire 5920G keymap patch

Nikolay Borisov neiro21 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 01:49:28 PST 2009

Hello Martin,

I checked all the keys and special combinations when trying to figure
out if all of them are recognized as I expect.
As of 'prog1' code, it is assigned to the 'blue E' button. But I could
not find any key with 'prog2' though it is assigned to 'e073' scancode.
So I thought it was reasonable to correct the mapping with the patch.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Kind regards,
		Nikolay Borisov

Martin Pitt (martin.pitt at ubuntu.com) wrote on Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:06:12