[immodule-qt] Re: Re: A "deadline" for development?

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 21:14:16 EEST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your discussion about the future plan of qt-immodule

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 01:46:17 +0900, Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp> wrote:
> > - Surrounding text.
> > - An extended attribute of preedit string, like Pango.
>
> I am not sure what these two are for neither.
I think Scribe is some kinda of Pango (maybe more powerful?), so I
think we should implement these things after migrating to Qt4.

> > > You mean beginning of August? That sounds great as it will give me enough
> > > time to integrate the code into Qt 4 and get your feedback before we
> > > release the 2nd tech preview.
> > >
> > > So I would propose that you finish the porting to Qt 4 and tell me once
> > > you have a patch available. I will then integrate this into Qt and ask
> > > for your feedback, so we can hopefully fix most issues before we release
> > > Tech Preview 2.
> >
> > Well. I also think it good to do so.
> > If we finish the porting to Qt4, we will tell you.
We do not have a qt 4 in our SVN, then how are we supposed to do the port?

BTW copyright issue is not a problem with me at all: I agree with the
proposed resolution.

Regards,
Cougar
- Old Chinese adage