[immodule-qt] Re: Re: A "deadline" for development?

Daisuke Kameda kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp
Tue Aug 3 11:52:50 EEST 2004

LiuCougar <liucougar at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 01:46:17 +0900, Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp> wrote:
> > > - Surrounding text.
> > > - An extended attribute of preedit string, like Pango.
> >
> > I am not sure what these two are for neither.
> I think Scribe is some kinda of Pango (maybe more powerful?), so I
> think we should implement these things after migrating to Qt4.

I agree with you.

> > > Well. I also think it good to do so.
> > > If we finish the porting to Qt4, we will tell you.
> We do not have a qt 4 in our SVN, then how are we supposed to do the port?

I thought that YamaKen does.

Shall I import Qt4 technical preview 1 as follows? Or are there any problem?
svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/immqt/vendor/qt4-x11/
svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/immqt/vendor/tags/4.0.0-tp1/
svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/immqt/immodule-qt-x11/branches/qt4-branch/
svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/immqt/immodule-qt-x11/tags/4.0.0-tp1/
svn+ssh://freedesktop.org/immqt/immodule-qt-x11/tags/4.0.0-tp1-20040711/

> BTW copyright issue is not a problem with me at all: I agree with the
> proposed resolution.

Thanks.

--
Daisuke Kameda <kaminmat at cc.rim.or.jp>