[immodule-qt] Completing comments and documents

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 19:17:20 EEST 2004

On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 18:27:44 +0900, YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> At Tue, 3 Aug 2004 04:33:17 +0000,
> liucougar at gmail.com wrote:
> > Due to performance concern, I use x11EventFilter in scim-qtimm,
> > although the eventFilter function behaves exactly the same (I hope).
>
> Is there a considerable performance difference?
When user press every key, in filterEvent X keyevent -> Qt keyevent ->
scim keyevent is required and the last conversion (qt->scim) has many
"tricky" codes to work properly. OTH, in x11FilterEvent, X keyevent ->
scim keyevent is straightforward and simple, thus faster.

> mou man tai
What's this? ;P Did you try to say some Chinese?

Regards
- Old Chinese adage