[immodule-qt] Help: please provide revision 59 of our code tree

YamaKen yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp
Mon Aug 9 11:15:55 EEST 2004

Hi all, we are facing serious problem. Please help.

We are unable to access our svn repository (both ssh and http)
since 4 days ago. It seems that freedesktop.org is having
some serious trouble.

But we want to develop various issues, so I want to restart the
development on my local repository. But following information is
being absent. If you have it, please send me the diff from
official Qt 3.3.2.

- revision 59 of our trunk that committed in Wed, 04 Aug 2004
  18:15 UTC (Thu, 05 Aug 2004 03:15 +0900)

- latest commit log of trunk (a backup of 'svn log')

Although 'svn diff' can work without repository, my working copy
outputs the diff from revision 58. 'svn update' is required to
diff from revision 59...

Kazuki, Cougar, Daisuke, which revision is your working copy?

YamaKen  yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp