[immodule-qt] potential issue of the latest patch

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 17:59:59 EEST 2004

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 15:03:49 +0900, YamaKen <yamaken at bp.iij4u.or.jp> wrote:
> > It seems to me that no matter whether a inputcontextplugin is needed,
> > it will always be loaded at each app startup.
> >
> > I think although this issue does not do any harm, but it really makes
> > the startup process longer and it is not so efficient.
> >
> > What's your opinion?
>
> It's a debug message from QUimInputContext. immodule itself does
> nothing about it.
I know. However, I do not think the plugin should be loaded at this
scenorio at all: I didn't specified it as the immodule, it should not
be loaded. Don't you think so?

> I think that it should be suppressed in accordance with
> debugging option. Wait for the modification.
The message itself is not annoying, but I only want to point out the
potential issue about the implementation of qt immodule.

Regards,
- Old Chinese adage