[Intel-gfx] Corruption in glxgears with Compiz

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Fri Oct 22 21:29:40 CEST 2010

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:10:44 +0100, Peter Clifton <pcjc2 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> As an additional data-point, with the bug manifesting, if you go to
> "expose" mode, (Win+E for default config), you find the corruption is
> absent. It only appears to be present when the glxgears window is not
> scaled by the window manager.

My guess is that it is a double application of the drawable offset when
doing a CopyRegion swapbuffers. Does the corruption move in relation to
the window as it moves?

This suggests that [my] recent changes to the ddx are to blame, and
certainly a bisection on -intel might help - though it's probably just as
easy to test before the shadow+dri changes to confirm.