[Intel-gfx] i915: GPU hung

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Mon Apr 11 23:20:11 CEST 2011

Hi Knut,

Yet again, relaxed fencing has won the race :( In other words, that
probably takes longer to track down. Can you please create an fd.org bug
and upload everything you've already posted?

Also please check whether the following xorg.conf snippet works around the
problem (it should):

Section "Device"
	Identifier "onboard"
	Driver "intel"