[Intel-gfx] Screen corruption regression from 3.0 to 3.1rc4

Philipp Klaus Krause pkk at spth.de
Wed Aug 31 08:43:06 CEST 2011

In the free game simutrans, in fullscreen mode I see the following problem:
The lower about 2 cm of the screen don't update. They are black or carry
the image from the game startup screen. They flicker once in a while,
but otherwise the image stays the same.

lspci output:
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
Integrated Graphics Controller (primary) (rev 0c)
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile GM965/GL960
Integrated Graphics Controller (secondary) (rev 0c)

glxinfo:
OpenGL vendor string: Tungsten Graphics, Inc
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel(R) 965GM
OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 7.11

Any ideas what I can do about this problem? Is it a known issue?

Philipp