[Intel-gfx] Scaling control for HDMI output from GM45?

Joshua Redstone redstone at gmail.com
Tue May 3 06:53:45 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,
You are right and thanks for the xrandr suggestion.   I tried plugging
my laptop into other tvs (LG and Samsung) and they have a 'just scan'
option and it worked great, which pretty exonerates the intel
chip/driver from being the culprit.  Also, I think the
horizontal/vertical scaling options in the intel GMA widget in windows
is doing basically the same thing as your xrandr suggestion.
I'm returning the Sony tv and switching to LG/Samsung.
Thanks,
Josh

--
Josh