[Intel-gfx] Scaling control for HDMI output from GM45?

The Fungi fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 3 13:43:42 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 02, 2011 at 09:53:45PM -0700, Joshua Redstone wrote:
[...]
> I tried plugging my laptop into other tvs (LG and Samsung) and
> they have a 'just scan' option
[...]
> I'm returning the Sony tv and switching to LG/Samsung.

I have an ASUS P5E-VM HDMI board plugged into an older model Sony
Grand Wega and solved my overscan issues by manually adjusting the
picture through the "secret" service console (after finding some
good service documentation on line detailing the page and option
numbers for display geometry). Just a suggestion.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); WWW(http://fungi.yuggoth.org/); PGP(43495829);
WHOIS(STANL3-ARIN); SMTP(fungi at yuggoth.org); FINGER(fungi at yuggoth.org);