[Intel-gfx] NM10 chipset with GMA3600

Zhenyu Wang zhenyuw at linux.intel.com
Mon May 7 07:37:59 CEST 2012

On 2012.05.03 12:16:26 +0000, lbg_147 at bluebottle.com wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm writing to this list, hoping not to be in the wrong place. The subject is a GMA 3600 graphic controller which I have on a D2500CC Mini-ITX Intel board. My operating system is Debian Wheezy with latest stable 3.3.4 kernel (GMA3600 option compiled in).

You might send kernel log to Alan, and describe what's your display
configuration, upstream kernel should have basic display support.

Or maybe I guess your board might have unsupported pci ids, cedarview
has so many variants.

--
Open Source Technology Center, Intel ltd.

$gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4D781827