[Intel-gfx] [Q77 express][x86_64][DRI][DRM/intel]Xorg loads "intel_drv.so"error

袁竞杰 yuanjingjie at ict.ac.cn
Thu May 17 03:12:27 CEST 2012

System environment:

xf86-video-intel:2.19.0
intel-driver(for vaapi):1.0.15
libva:1.0.15
libdrm:2.4.32
xserver:11.0
Mesa:8.0.2
kernel version:3.3.4
system: ubuntu 12.04
VGA:intel Ivy Bridge Graphics Controller

Bug description:
In order to use VAAPI to accelerate decoding in Ivybridge ,I installed  xf86-video-intel 2.19 which supports
PCI_DEVICE_ID_INTEL_IVYBRIDGE_S_GT2_IG,and restarted system.
System stoped with blank screen,after loaded intel_drv.so
Xorg.0.log is in the attachment.

By the way,it seems little information with VAAPI except source code ,
could you send me some documents about VAAPI or intel graphic card decoding?

thank you very much !