[Intel-gfx] [REVERT] - drm/i915: Removing TV Out modes

Rodrigo Vivi rodrigo.vivi at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:12:28 CEST 2012

Hi there,

Most of these modes aren't present in any of our documents and since
they aren't standards I think no sense let them there.
However I removed 480p and 576p by mistake. either looking to a closed
version of document that wont be released or thinking that they were
already contempled by one of modes that were there after the refresh
rates were fixed...

I think a patch to add these 2 missing modes better than a full
revert... I'm going to do this right now... but it is up to you revert
the old one entirely or accept this new one.

--
Rodrigo Vivi
Blog: http://blog.vivi.eng.br