[Intel-gfx] gstreamer-vaapi does not work with g45

Oliver Seitz info at vtnd.de
Wed May 30 11:11:29 CEST 2012

>> But isn't this a decision to be made by the mainline maintainers?
>
> Obviously, but why shouldn't they reject a widely requested feature when
> the code is mature enough?

There was nothing ever rejected, as no patch was ever recieved. So I was
told on the MPlayer-users mailing list. MPlayer developers do not crawl
the web in search for possible improvements. To get a new feature
included in MPlayer, it is best to send a patch to MPlayer-dev-eng list,
like it was done with vdpau.

I can't do that, I'm no programmer of the C family of languages. Sorry.

Greets,
Kiste