[Intel-gfx] latest intel driver on debian wheezy

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 20:49:00 CEST 2013

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 02:32:48AM +0900, orang Aumori Jepun wrote:
> > > And , what am I missing to get latest intel driver to work?
> >
> > Attaching the failing Xorg.0.log is always helpful for what clues it
> > contains.
> > -Chris
>
> Thank you very much , Chris.
> Here are Xorg.log.0 and xorg.conf . Both will be expired after 3 days.

Ah, so if I am right, xrandr would report that VGA1 is unknown. However,
the kernel is not using it at the time X starts, so X inherits it in an
unconnected state. xrandr --output VGA1 --auto should dtrt. Can you
please paste your dmesg after appending drm.debug=6 to your kernel command
line in grub.