[Intel-gfx] latest intel driver on debian wheezy

orang Aumori Jepun mahu_berehat at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Oct 26 12:52:12 CEST 2013

> Ah, so if I am right, xrandr would report that VGA1 is unknown. However,
> the kernel is not using it at the time X starts, so X inherits it in an
> unconnected state. xrandr --output VGA1 --auto should dtrt. Can you
> please paste your dmesg after appending drm.debug=6 to your kernel command
> line in grub.

First, the output of xrandr --output VGA1 --auto :
     xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
     warning: output VGA1 not found; ignoring

And , dmesg after appending "drm.debug=6 libata.force-noncq acpi=off noapic" :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_t7IkkhbF5hZmQzcnNMc2pISlE/edit?usp=sharing

Xorg.0.log
http://paste.debian.net/61852/

xorg.conf