[LDTP-Dev] setappmap is not working (NameError: name 'setappmap' is not defined()

Premkumar Jothimani prem.jothimani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:37:28 PST 2005

Hi Mauricio,

I got the point. But I am puzzled as why setcontext does not work (!!?!).

Also I am worried that you will have to send the
advanced-linux-programming.pdf file along with your map file for things to
work as your map file expects that file to be opened initially. I dont think
it is such a good idea. An alternative solution would be to generate the map
file with none of the files open and use remap() at runtime. This would make
the map file look logical and simple.

Regards
Premkumar