[LDTP-Dev] How to appmap the firefox web browser

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:42:23 PST 2005

Hi Nagappan,

On 11/11/05, Nagappan A <nagappan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mauricio,
> It seems you haven't enabled accessibility in the user where you are
> trying to run at-poke ?

I run the following command on my terminal:

gconftool-2 -s -t boolean /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true

So I believe that the accessibility is enabled.

But when I type at-poke on the terminal the following error is launched:

** ERROR **: Can't find at-poke.glade2
aborting...

** (at-poke:5638): WARNING **: Unable to exec gtk-demo; check your PATH
environment variable

I am going to check Prashanth tips about the ldconfig.

BR,

Mauricio Lin.