[LDTP-Dev] How could I solve this problem?

Nagappan anagappan at novell.com
Thu Nov 17 00:11:27 PST 2005

Hi Victor,
    Try this in your python prompt

 >>> import ldtp
 >>> ldtp.log ('Python-Imaging package not installed', 'error')

next try this:

 >>> import ldtputils

next try this:

 >>> from ldtputils import *

BTW, try all the above steps from a directory in which you don't have
any LDTP related files.

Thanks
Nagappan

姜国伟 wrote:

>     Hi Premkumar,Nags
>     I have tried more ldtp command.
>
>     >>>initappmap('nautilus.map')
>     >>>1
>     >>>activatewin('test')
>     Traceback (most recent call last):
>       File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
>     NameError:name 'activewin' is not defined
>
>     'click' ,'log'and 'selectmenuitem' pass.
>

>     It seems that "from ldtp import *", works from python prompt ,but
>     'from ldtputils import *'doesn't work well.
>

>     Hi Nags/Victor,
>
>     I checked the ldtputils.py file and there is a line "import ldtp".
>     So I am not sure why Victor encountred such error.I am afraid
>     ldtp.so file available in Victor's comp is not proper. To cross
>     check it, Victor can try some sample ldtp commands like
>     initappmap, click etc., from python prompt. If "from ldtp import
>     *", works from python prompt then it means things are fine. lets
>     us wait for Victor to try this.
>
>     Regards
>     Premkumar J

Nagappan A <anagappan at novell.com>
Novell Software Development (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Linux Desktop Testing Project - http://gnomebangalore.org/ldtp/index.php/Main_Page
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com/