[LDTP-Dev] How could I solve this problem?

姜国伟 jianggw at bsw.net.cn
Thu Nov 17 00:43:25 PST 2005

Hi Nagappan / Premkumar,

I  have done the following things step by step.
cd /boot
/usr/bin/python2.4

>>> import ldtp
>>> ldtp.log ('Python-Imaging package not installed', 'error')
1
>>> import ldtputils
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ldtputils.py", line 31, in ?
    log ('Python-Imaging package not installed', 'error')
NameError: name 'log' is not defined
>>> from ldtputils import *
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ldtputils.py", line 31, in ?
    log ('Python-Imaging package not installed', 'error')
NameError: name 'log' is not defined

>>> initappmap('nautilus.map')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
NameError: name 'initappmap' is not defined

Is my co-create linux too specific?

Regards

Nagappan  wrote:

Hi Victor,
    Try this in your python prompt

 >>> import ldtp
 >>> ldtp.log ('Python-Imaging package not installed', 'error')

next try this:

 >>> import ldtputils

next try this:

 >>> from ldtputils import *

BTW, try all the above steps from a directory in which you don't have
any LDTP related files.

Thanks
Nagappan