[LDTP-Dev] my gpdf script is not working at ldtp 0.2.1

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 13:57:54 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I have recently installed the ldtp 0.2.1 on my debian system.

The script I have it works on ldtp 0.2.0 but a strange error is happening
when I use on ldtp 0.2.1.

Take a look the piece of code:

# load several pdf files

for i in range(0, len(files)):
selectmenuitem('frmPDFViewer', 'mnuFile;mnuOpen')
if waittillguiexist('dlgLoadfile'):
click('dlgLoadfile', 'btnOpen')
wait(1)
selectrowindex('dlgLoadfile', 'tblFiles', i)
click('dlgLoadfile', 'btnOpen')
setcontext(title_name, files[i])
print i
wait(10)

It works well on ldtp 0.2.0, but the following message is printed on ldtp
0.2.1.

./gpdf_1.py
0
1
2
3
4
5
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "./gpdf_1.py", line 16, in ?
selectmenuitem('frmPDFViewer', 'mnuFile;mnuOpen')
ldtp.error: Window: frmPDFViewer not opened

Notice that after the variable i is printed until 5 and when this variable
is 6 the error is printed.

Is it a bug from ldtp 0.2.1?

BR,

Mauricio Lin.