[LDTP-Dev] Re: my gpdf script is not working at ldtp 0.2.1

Mauricio Lin mauriciolin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:25:48 PDT 2005

Hi,

Just a detail.

If I change slightly the setcontext parameters as:

setcontext(title_name, files[i]) to setcontext(title_name, files[0])

the script is able to run normally.

But the problem I mentioned on my last email is really strange.

My understanding is if we can run the script in an old version, this same
script should be run in a new version, but this is not occurring.

Let me know if anyone knows what is going on.

BR,

Mauricio Lin.