[LDTP-Dev] selectcalendardate not working (for me)

Nathan Samson nathansamson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:20:57 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm writing a GTK-application, and I want it to be completely auto-tested.

Now I'm writing a ldtp test app in python.

I do have a GtkCalender in my builder file, but when I do
setcalendardate('dlgDialog', 'calDate', day, month, year)

it throws an error...

Then I tried
for obj in getobjectlist('dlgDialog'):
     print obj

to see if 'calDate' exists, => it didn't but calviewDate exists.

Seems that calview and cal is something completely different, but
GtkCalendar should be a cal and not a calview?

or am I completely missing an importing detail here?

Please help me....