[LDTP-Dev] selectcalendardate not working (for me)

Nagappan A nagappan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:40:24 PST 2009

Hello Nathan,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Nathan Samson <nathansamson at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm writing a GTK-application, and I want it to be completely auto-tested.
>
> Now I'm writing a ldtp test app in python.
>
> I do have a GtkCalender in my builder file, but when I do
> setcalendardate('dlgDialog', 'calDate', day, month, year)
>

> it throws an error...
>

> Then I tried
> for obj in getobjectlist('dlgDialog'):
>     print obj
>

> to see if 'calDate' exists, => it didn't but calviewDate exists.
>
> Seems that calview and cal is something completely different, but
> GtkCalendar should be a cal and not a calview?

You are right, I have fixed this. Will check in by end of day, in the mean
time could you try with this ?
http://sites.google.com/site/nagappan/Home/ldtp-1.4.0.tar.gz?attredirects=0

Also I have fixed the other launchapp issue, which you have mentioned in
bugs.

Thanks
Nagappan

> or am I completely missing an importing detail here?
>

> Please help me....

Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com