[LDTP-Dev] LDTPeditor / guiexit undefined

sathiya dev thangasamy sathiyadev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 02:06:41 PDT 2009

Thanks for quick reply.

guiexist return 0 when i try to check whether window is opened or not. Its
only happening when i try to work with ATI Catalyst Control Center
application. When i try to  the same for the terminal window guiexist
returns 1.

This means that ATI Catalyst Control Center is not assistive technology
enabled. How will i find whether the application is enable with assistive
technology enabled. I have enable assistive technology from
system->prefrences.

Thanks
sathiyadev