[LDTP-Dev] LDPT over ATSPI-dbus support

Wan, Shuang shuang.wan at intel.com
Wed Sep 16 19:57:36 PDT 2009

Hi Nagappan,

         I am working on Moblin2 UI testing automation, we are looking for a mature tool can be used to automate our UI testing. LDTP seems a good choice for us. Actually we had a talk 8 months ago if LDTP will support the atspi-dbus. Seems now is a good time to refresh the topic again since we demonstrated the ATSPI-dbus is workable on Moblin2 after a long wait (Moblin2 is purely DBUS based) :)
I see the pyatspi is the first implemented atspi-dbus language binding and also noticed that someone is trying to rewrite LDTP core using python. So my question is if this migration contains the atspi-dbus supporting work or simply to say removing bonobo dependence? And also do you have any approximate plan when to release it?
Great thanks!

Regards
Shuang