[LDTP-Dev] about "Unable to find window"

esolve esolve esolvepolito at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:04:11 PDT 2012

on machine A, for both of the firefox and the modified firefox, I can use
LDTP successfully

on machine B,

 for the modified Firefox, which is Tor browser bundle, there is "Unable to
find window" error
 but for Firefox, I can use selectmenuitem ('*Firefox', 'mnuTools;Add-ons')
successfully, so I think on machine B
accessibility may not be an issue