[LDTP-Dev] LDTP Editor missing?

Francisco Pérez Moreno pacorrop at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 05:51:50 PST 2014

Hi all,

This is my first Question around here, so if I'm not quite clear or polite
I apologize beforehand.

I have been looking around some automatic GUI testing tools for a QT 4.8
environment running under GNU/Linux, and when I noticed about LDTP I  saw
the light.

BUT, once I downloaded your software (either through git sources or in deb
packages), I'm not able to find ldtpeditor.

Since this tool's wiki was updated on Aug,2013, I wondered if I was
downloading the wrong data, so the LDTP Editor could be anywhere else.

So, my question is: does this tool exist nowadays?

Thanks,

Francisco Perez Moreno