[LDTP-Dev] LDTP Editor missing?

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 16:21:04 PST 2014

Hello Francisco,

Oringinal LDTP editor [1] was discontinued as it doesn't yield expected
result. Later from community Friedrich developed ldtp-recorder [2],
currently there is not much of progress on this.

Thanks
Nagappan

[1] - http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ldtp/ldtp/tree/python/ldtpeditor
[2] - https://github.com/ldtp/ldtp-recorder

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 5:51 AM, Francisco Pérez Moreno
<pacorrop at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> This is my first Question around here, so if I'm not quite clear or polite
> I apologize beforehand.
>

> I have been looking around some automatic GUI testing tools for a QT 4.8
> environment running under GNU/Linux, and when I noticed about LDTP I  saw
> the light.
>

> BUT, once I downloaded your software (either through git sources or in deb
> packages), I'm not able to find ldtpeditor.
>

> Since this tool's wiki was updated on Aug,2013, I wondered if I was
> downloading the wrong data, so the LDTP Editor could be anywhere else.
>

> So, my question is: does this tool exist nowadays?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Francisco Perez Moreno

Cross platform GUI testing
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
Cobra - Windows GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
ATOMac - Mac GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/pyatom/pyatom
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com