[Libdlo] green screen - mimo 710 - ubuntu 9.04

Aaron Stowell junkmail at thestowells.com
Tue Jun 16 15:40:28 PDT 2009

I got it working as a single monitor by:

(1) disabling ubuntu gdm on boot
(2) pluging in usb monitor only AFTER the system has completely booted.
(3) starting gdm manually

I guess /dev/fb0 was not showing up in time for gdb on boot

When my ARM based beagleboard comes in I'll see if I can repeat the
install and possibly tweak the init.d services.

-- Aaron Stowell