Handling SMS storage full...

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Thu Apr 16 13:41:22 PDT 2015

Well I am interested in how ti handle this with MBIM... Know that MS have some kind of overworked API(!) for handling SMS using the MBIM API.

A SMS Storage will tell you if it is full. However I want to do some nice housekeeping. Which I am able to do when I receive a new SMS with a SMS storage query.

Would be nice if I could know if there is a sent PDU on the device or not after sending it (which seems to be vendor dependent).

//M