Huawei E3276 problem

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Mon Nov 12 09:00:01 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-11-12 at 11:42 +0100, Olof Ermis wrote:
> (sry for spamming)
>
> Now it actually connected (from minicom):
>
> AT^NDISDUP=1,1,"online.telia.se"
> OK

While this device might be different, I believe the format of the
NDISDUP command for other Huawei device is:

AT^NDISDUP=<cid>,<1=start, 0=stop>

So if you use AT+CGDCONT to define an IPV6 context, and then use
AT^NDISDUP=<cid of IPv6 context>,1 that'll connect using that context.

I have no idea of all the google hits for AT^NDISDUP=1,1,"myapn" are
valid or not, the modem might simply ignore anything after the "1,1",
but only Huawei can tell us for sure.

Dan