[Libreoffice-qa] Updating Litmus testing organization.

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Mon Nov 7 01:27:35 PST 2011

Hi All,

I've got the English version of cases of L10N Regression Test branch
updated.

To view the latest case base:

    https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/manage_testcases.cgi

    Choose:
        Produce [Libreoffice]
            ->  Branch [* Master Localization Regresstion Test]
                -> TestGroup [# En - Language dependent Test]

It would be great if Localization team help to update the corresponding
language version in the same branch! Thank you!

What I did for the branch:

    1. update the Test group name to Language dependent Test

    1. update the test summary to explicitly specify the test scenario is
    related with language (use wording like "check translation", "language
    check" etc.)

    2. remove those test cases containing no language specific testing
    contents (all of them can still be found in Function Regression Test
    branch)

    3. remove those test steps only give test against function parts (all of
    them can still be found in Function Regression Test branch)

I would add more test cases for regression test and keep you informed :)

Best wishes,
Yifan