[Libreoffice-qa] db test VM

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Oct 26 07:00:56 PDT 2011

Hi Drew,

I am sorry for the late reply. I was a bit busy with the 3.4.4-rc1

drew píše v Po 24. 10. 2011 v 10:16 -0400:
> Howdy all,
> Well, thought I'd let folks know what I've been up to with the
> SuseSTUDIO service...errr stuff.
> Creating a VM with the daily build files turned out to be really
> straightforward.

> -  OK, so it's not automated for daily updates, but doing so by hand now
> is really quite simple and fairly quick (3 clicks and ~10 minutes), and
> not that big a deal for what I personally had in mind.

3 clicks to create the image sounds perfectly fine. I think that more
important is to automate the real testing.

> Currently there is no menu integration (should be there tomorrow :)

I am afraid that the plain daily build does not provide the desktop
integration. Well, it should not be really needed for the Base testing.

> Anyway - I'll update the wiki page with more details this afternoon.

Where is the wiki page?

You do great progress. I am looking forward to see where it goes.

Best Regards,