[Libreoffice-qa] Bug Submission Assistant : status report

Loic Dachary loic at dachary.org
Fri Sep 16 16:02:30 PDT 2011

On 09/17/2011 12:39 AM, Christoph Noack wrote:
> Hi Loic,
>
> I feel free to mis-use your status report by adding mine ... I've added
:-) You're welcome.
> some more thoughts on "checking for already existing bugs". Its in the
> usual place, here is a direct link:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/d/df/BSAinteraction.png
>
> Currently, the "real" BSA workflow is missing - so what is the baseline
> to work on at the moment?
I need to freeze the current implementation behavior to complete it, otherwise I won't have enough time.

There should be a single specification or at least a bullet list of things to do with priorities. I semi-arbitrarily decided from all the items at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant#Specifications what's in the current iteration of the Bug Submission Assistant and it's far from optimal. I'm not the best judge of what should be done first.
> Tomorrow, I'll try to work on the attachments stuff and the thank you
> page - anything missing or urgent? Rest of the time might be needed for
> family and other LibO ...
From my (technical ;-) point of view, the urgent problem I'll be facing is creating the images necessary for the CSS/HTML integration from the layered source delivered by the web designer. I may need help with that because I'm not very skilled with gimp. But it highly depends on the file delivered by the designer. The rest will be needed for the next implementation round and I therefore see no urgency.

Cheers