[Libreoffice-qa] Office XP/2003, 2007/2010 formats import/export -- most used feature.

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Apr 25 02:33:04 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 17:55 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
> In this case, I prefer using whiteboard instead of metabug:

	Easy for me to query too.

> 	+ "inter-operability" into "Whiteboard" for all these bugs

	Gosh that's a long string; how about 'interop' :-)

> 	+ and maybe plus "doc_filter", "docx_filter", "ppt_filter",
>           "pptx_filter", "xls_filter", "xlsx_filter" into "Whiteboard"

	Interesting; or we could infer that by component I suppose.

> I am looking forward to see this happen. It will be another big step
> forward.

	Indeed - poke me when you've categorised a good proportion of the bugs,
and I'll add the stats to the metrics I track for the ESC calls. I'd
prefer not to track/graph the categorisation process fighting the fixing
to start with (prolly too depressing ;-) ...

	Thanks !

		Michael.