[Libreoffice-qa] Office XP/2003, 2007/2010 formats import/export -- most used feature.

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 05:37:10 PDT 2012

On 25/04/12 11:33, Michael Meeks wrote:

> On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 17:55 +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:
>> In this case, I prefer using whiteboard instead of metabug:
>
> 	Easy for me to query too.
>
>> 	+ "inter-operability" into "Whiteboard" for all these bugs
>
> 	Gosh that's a long string; how about 'interop' :-)

i'd prefer something more specific like "office-interop" "msft-interop"
"mso-interop" or whatever because there are other things we need to
interop with as well even if they may be less important :)

>> 	+ and maybe plus "doc_filter", "docx_filter", "ppt_filter",
>>           "pptx_filter", "xls_filter", "xlsx_filter" into "Whiteboard"
>
> 	Interesting; or we could infer that by component I suppose.

hmm... why not...

btw, we seem to have a bit of a lack of components, e.g. no "framework"
or "vcl" or "gsl" or anything like that, but for some reason "PDF
export" is important enough to merit its own component?