[Libreoffice-qa] Impress Documents ODF validation

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun May 6 23:50:46 PDT 2012

Hi,

due to idea of Mike Schinagl and test results in "Migrationsleitfaden
des Bundes" [1,3], where doubs concerning ODF compatibility of LibO
created presentations was mentioned, I want to do a mass test of
Presentation documents. Soon a mighty competitor (AOOo) will be back,
and we should not show any bareness.

For the preparations I created a Wiki Page [2], where you can watch and
comment the progress of the efforts.

If you have proposals, concerns or anything else you want to tell please
discuss on <libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org> (here in the thread)
or add a hint in the Wiki.

We should not test masses of Presentations before preparations will have
been finished.

Best regards

Rainer Bielefeld

Hyperlinks: