[Libreoffice-qa] Impress Documents ODF validation

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Mon May 7 00:38:22 PDT 2012

Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
> If you have proposals, concerns or anything else you want to tell
> please discuss on <libreoffice-qa at lists.freedesktop.org> (here in
> the thread) or add a hint in the Wiki.

Hi Rainer,

nice, excellent idea - as for the validators used, may I suggest the
following two additional places:

 http://code.google.com/p/officeotron/

and

 http://officeshots.org/ (validation is one of many tasks there)

, since validators are curious beasts - as ODF is not only
RNG-schema, but also normative prose, stuff is sometimes amenable to
interpretation. And then there are simple bugs and oversights - so
it's best to get some breadth in validator coverage...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten