[Libreoffice-qa] Unity Integration issues?

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:10:49 PST 2013

I've been fielding several questions about Unity integration in
LibreOffice. For example:

http://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/11626/unity-integration-in-libreoffice-40-doesnt-work/

The LO Release Notes/Features pages describe this support as landing
in LO 4.0.0:

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/4-0-new-features-and-fixes/
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.0

However, I haven't been able to find any users who successfully gotten
Unity menu integration running on their system from our builds.

Q's:

- Is there currently a source for builds with Unity menu integration?

- Should I file a bug about this problem?

- Did we miss something in testing the final rc 3? (and how can we
prevent this type of issue next time?)

Thanks,
-- Robinson 'qubit' Tryon