[Libreoffice-qa] Backtrace on Linux

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 6 10:40:32 PDT 2014

Hi Christian,

So that means it not possible to debug on linux unless its master, which
is a 1gb download, or else me compiling an official release with
--enable-debug. If so, then i think the instructions on the backtrace
debugging on linux on the wiki may need to be modified <
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/BugReport/Debug_Information#GNU.2FLinux:_How_to_get_a_backtrace

Regards,
Jay Philips