[Libreoffice-qa] Compatibility, Open Source, Microsoft

Julio Cesar Campos kabbalah100 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 14:03:33 PST 2015

Hello, There is an excellent work and progress in Libreoffice,
congratulations. I use LibreOffice as the only program for all activities,
and certainly I am very grateful and pleased with their performance, and
the work of so many people behind this.

Each time it is launched a new version of LibreOffice, I use the attachment
to test compatibility and always see great progress, I'm sure you do the
same every time, but I would like to hear your comments about the
difference when you open the attachment with Microsoft office and
Libreoffice, I do it with a spirit of curiosity and support.
Thanks for your kind attention and response.

Julio Cesar