[Libreoffice-qa] QA and QA Analyst - from Timur

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Wed Nov 16 14:04:55 UTC 2022

Hi Timur,

very sorry that you feel disappointed, although it's understandable. I'm pretty
sure it's not just me who values your work a lot. Your comments always showed
much expertise and were of great help to me. It would be very pity if you decide
to abandon LibreOffice completely.

Many thanks for your work and all the best to you,
Heiko

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org