[Libreoffice-qa] QA Weekly Focus: RTL

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz1 at gmx.com
Mon Dec 4 23:01:32 UTC 2023

On 04/12/2023 21:43, Stéphane Guillou wrote:
> You can also look for issues that mention "RTL" but are not categorised
> as such. They might need a relevant meta bug number added to the
> "Blocks" field: https://link.infini.fr/rtl

Done with all of those, no need to bother.

The remaining 7 items on that list are:

* Related to the runtime library, shorthand-named rtl
* Higher-level than just RTL, and blocking the Languages meta-bug
* The RTL meta-bug itself.

>   * RTL issues on the Wiki: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/RTL_Bugs

This one is out-of-data - help is appreciated in bringing it in line
with updates over the past several years. You may be interested in my
2022 presentation about the state of RTL, which is itself a bit outdated
already: https://t.ly/MoHF_ (mind the underscore).