[Libreoffice-ux-advise] writer: link frames ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Oct 27 06:45:00 PDT 2011

Hi guys,

	I only realised recently we have the 'link frames' feature in writer -
which is a bit silly. The context menu for frames is sparse (by LibO
standards), ~10 items. What do people think of adding a 'link' icon in
there - mirroring the frame toolbar function ? [ it would be an easy
easy hack ].

	Also - the link thing is quite annoying if you have text in a frame
already (as often happens). Thoughts on a 2nd easy hack to simply remove
the text, and append it to the previous frame in the chain ?

	If these are non-controversial I'll add them as easy hacks :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.