[Libreoffice-ux-advise] to duplicate an existing style

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Mon Sep 5 11:05:11 PDT 2011

Hi
I am a heavy style user in LibreOffice and I use them to format all
documents I write, present or calculate.

I miss a 4th option on the context menu of a style (in the stylist window,
select a style and right-button click on it) for style duplication. The
exiting options are
New
Modify

Can we get "Duplicate" and the new style name be "Copy of xyz"? All xyz
attributes get copied in  the new style.

The objective is that in creating a copy of the style we expect to modify
only a few attributes and keep the remaining as the original.

Another option is to have a 6th or 7th  button in the style dialog to create
the style dup.

Thanks
--
Olivier Hallot